Hagensborg Chocolates is on a mission to sweeten the world! Since 2007, Hagensborg has produced and sold specialty chocolates to retailers throughout North America and beyond. Says Shelley of Hagensborg "In 2017, we felt that it was important to dig deep in to our supply chain and it led us to discover the true horrors of the cacao industry, the trafficking of children. How can we say we are sweetening the world while supporting these horrors? It was clear that we needed to source our cacao directly from farmers with strong human values and pay them a premium above world market prices. In 2018 we are re-launched our Truffle Pig chocolate bars with slave free, directly traded cacao sourced from small high quality Central American farmers." Its chocolate you can feel good about, and the bonus is, it is incredibly delicious! Six different delicious varieties to choose from! Help Hagensborg sweeten the world, one traceable bean at a time!!
Meet the Artisan - Hagensborg Chocolates
- Meet the Artisan - Tammy from The Relaxation Hut07/18/2018 - 14:47
- Meet the Artisan - Hagensborg Chocolates04/09/2018 - 20:48
- Meet the Artisan - East Van Jam04/04/2018 - 13:39
- Meet the Artisan - Madala Designs02/16/2018 - 18:03
- Meet the Artisan - Kim Wright of Kimages Original Photo Art02/07/2018 - 15:35